sábado, 27 de septiembre de 2014

Fuck you Google.

  I want to let this statement here. Overall, I kinda liked everything Google has, but there was this little thing that happened that really angered me a lot about them.

  My older blog, which I was no longer using, but contained a damn LOT of stuff I wrote and I wanted to keep (that's why I never deleted the blog) disappeared, and there is no way to recover it (apparently). It supposedly was deleted by Google (when I try to enter it says the blog has been deleted, and that the blog name isn't available to others). But now, about why, I have no damn clue. I received no warning whatsoever, no message, no mail, no nothing about it. Just one day I wanted to check back at stuff I had wrote in the past and it was gone. And it seems like there's no way to REALLY contact Google for support about it, I've been trying to contact google support, but the best I've got is a response from people that is "experienced google users". So yeah, my older blog and all that I wrote there when I was younger is probably lost forever. Thanks Google.

No hay comentarios: