sábado, 3 de diciembre de 2011

Reject Hope

And so it goes again. And this time it doesn't feel so bad. Can you eventually be immune to these things?. I'm not yet... but it feels so much colder. Distance.

And only now, you decide to appear on my dreams. Such bad timing. Please, if possible, don't visit me there again, not now. There might be a better time. This is not it.

I don't know. It feels so weird, to fight back at hope. Hope, that is something so human to have; that sometimes is the only good thing left that keeps us going. And I don't want to have hope. I want to reject it, and kill it. No hopes please. With no hopes there will be no disappointment. I can't hope.

I do know what I have to do. And I'm doing it. It's just that if I let my mind flow, there's so much in there.

No hay comentarios: